Food and Beverage Industry Skills Upgrading Course
ˇyBasic Knowledge and Cooking of Cantonese Barbecue SUSCA 313ˇz
- Learning Cantonese Barbecue, the characteristics of Chinese herbal medicines and spices.
- Explaining the characteristics of fresh meat and frozen mean and how to handle them during the cooking process.
- Use of sauces
- The use of dark master stock and light master stock (include cooking demonstrations of both kinds of master stocks).
- The principle of barbecue and cooking temperature (include cooking demonstrations of barbecued pork, roasted chicken, roasted duck and roasted suckling pig)
- A certificate will be issued upon completion of the course and passing the assessment.
Time: 8 to 11 p.m. on every Monday and Friday
August 22, 25, 29; September 1, 5, 8, 12
Duration: 7 sessions, 21 hours in total
Tuition: HK $305, the Government will subsidize the remaining 70 percent of the tuition.
Enrolment Method ˇGPlease fill in theapplication form and submit the form in person to us. Your application will be confirmed once thereceipt number is issued.
Enquiry Hotline :
(852) 2388 0008 / (852) 2388 3000
Skills Upgrading Scheme website: http://sus.vtc.edu.hk/index.asp